Why become a member? ×

Hello from Jersey, the New one across the pond that is.

tbonesullivan

Greetings! My name is David and I am from the Eastern Coast area of the U.S., specifically NJ (not that part that has the accent).  I've been playing electric bass on and off for about 25 years now, and just got back into it (again) after a bit of a break. I also play Electric Guitar, Trombone, and some other brass instruments.  I play on Music Man and Carvin Basses, with a Carvin backline from some years back. Currently just looking for a place to talk about bass guitar that is fairly low key.

Current Pedalboard Signal Chain: TC Electronic Polytune, ISP Decimator, Aguilar Octamizer, Boss OBD-3 Overdrive, MXR Bass Envelope Filter, Boss Bass Chorus.  I was using an MXR M87 Bass compressor at the end, but it decided to stop working, so I've switched out to a Boss Bass Comp BC-1X.  This is run into a Tech 21 Sansamp Programmable, and all powered by a Pedal Power 2 Plus.

I play mostly 5 string, but have a 4 banger for when I want a P-bass sound, and I also have a fretless in the wings for when/if I finally decide to learn to play it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...