Why become a member? ×

Sandberg VT 4 £695 - *SOLD*
£720
FALKIRK

theplumber

Back up for sale. I had a bit of local interest but to be honest it was mainly trades. So here it is. Sandberg VT4 .Tobaco burst/maple neck. Glockenklang pre amp.Delano neck pickup. The bridge pickup has been replaced is it was faulty. I think its an Ironstone or Tonerider. Plays as good as it looks. 5kg weight. Comes with hard case.Any questions fire away. Will post at buyers risk and cost UK only. Sort out a courier or uplift from Falkirk!

DSC_0057~2.JPG

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0072.JPG

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0065.JPG

DSC_0063.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

Edited by theplumber
Sold
  • Like 4

Not sure what you mean. It has a zero fret and the action is low. Maybe a bit too low but I like it that way. I think and not 100%sure its at least 20 years old. Its the old shape/style so whenever they came out and ended will be a clue. I have seriel number but I think I checked it on a Sandberg site and it was in and around 20 years old. You are welcome to come and try it out at some point. I do prefer folk try out the guitar rather than buying it for it's looks....like I did! I have a few more guitars that cover what I need and am currently in love with my Sire V7!

• theplumber changed the title to Sandberg VT 4 £695
  • theplumber changed the title to Sandberg VT 4 £695 ***SOLD***