Why become a member? ×

New things from Mark Bass?

ossyrocks

An announcement that they will from now on exclusively build all valve amps and matching 4x12s and 2x15 cabs would perhaps be unlikely.

I would guess that they announce a range of class D amps that can also act as an audio interface, perhaps  also including an inbuilt cab sim. Something like that.

• Like 1

Could it be a a customisable modular bass amp that allows the player to use a variety of different preamps, EQs, or master controls to dial in just the right sound for their particular needs with the ability to mix and match various modules?

Again........

17 hours ago, fretmeister said:

I think it’s new lighter cabs.

MB were very light but now GR and BF are far lighter. So I think they are aiming at that.

This is quite likely, judging by the graphics and the blurb, but there are only so many ways to skin a cat. It will be interesting to see if they have some original thinking up their sleeve.

Looking at the post, it's almost surely something to do with lightweight cabs. So to be revolutionary (if that's what the reveal is) they'd have to be lighter than Barefaced and GR Aero cabs?

There must be a lot of people interested in their new cabs. The website has crashed!

Being someone who has to look after their back, I'm definitely interested, but I can't see them yet because of the website issues. 

Rob

Edit: finally in but it's REALLY slow. Looks like a brand new website too. 20 new cabinets ! That's a LOT

Edited by ossyrocks

10 minutes ago, wateroftyne said:

Are they fugly by any chance?

It's a matter of opinion. I like the look of Mark Bass cabs.

But I do understand the appeal of the more conservative look of cabs from Barefaced.

• Haha 1