Why become a member? ×

G&L Fullerton Deluxe Fallout Shortscale trade pending - *SOLD*
£775
Lancaster

ash

This is the lovely US built launch edition of the short scale G&L Fullerton Fallout bass in a rather fetching ‘racing yellow’. These racing stripe versions with the matching headstock were apparently a limited run. 

This is a really east bass to play - the neck is very fast and I’d say much better than the Tribute version of which I sold to get this. 

It is in excellent condition and is strung with heavy gauge round wounds from Daddario. There are some minor marks and a dent on the upper bout which has bruised the lacquer. This is only cosmetic of course. No issues with the trussrod. The bass doesn’t come with a case or bag but will be well packed if posted. 

I’ve included a pic comparing the size of it with a full scale Musicman bass. Although it’s a 30’’ scale with 19 frets it has a large body. The balance is perfect, tones are powerful and flexible and the weight is 4kgs which is easy on the shoulder.

I’m selling because my short scale experiment started with and ended with my Ric 3000 - which I’m keeping.

This is a well put together US made short scale bass that doesn’t look like a toy on a bigger player but is manageable for players of all sizes. The E has plenty of punch and the intonation is perfect. 

I’d recommend watching Ed Friedland  AKA The Bass Whisperer’s YouTube demo which definitely sold this bass to me. See link. 

No trades sorry, UK only. Pickup preferred although I can post at buyers cost. Reduced to £725.

Edited by ash
Reduced to £725 and sold
  • Like 14

Argh. Really fancy a USA Fallout, but just not sure about the colour/stripe…..maybe at the right price I could also afford a refinish.... 

Edited by dmckee

On 29/06/2022 at 07:45, dmckee said:

Argh. Really fancy a USA Fallout, but just not sure about the colour/stripe…..maybe at the right price I could also afford a refinish.... 

The stripes are not to everyone’s taste but the finish is certainly eye catching and personally I think they contrast nicely against the yellow finish.

G&L short scale US goodness for a great price bump! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ash said:

The stripes are not to everyone’s taste but the finish is certainly eye catching and personally I think they contrast nicely against the yellow finish.

G&L short scale US goodness for a great price bump! 

I'm really enjoying my Tribute Fallout, Ash. It's getting praise (the sound, not me) at gigs....wish I had something to trade, I'd love this bass. GLWTS

• Thanks 1

• ash changed the title to G&L Fullerton Deluxe Fallout Shortscale Bass Reduced to £725
  • ash changed the title to G&L Fullerton Deluxe Fallout Shortscale sold