Why become a member? ×

How do you get you ad listing in bold

Stealth

Do you mean in the main listings? I copied a screenshot of the amp listings showing two arrows. The green one points to a bold advert and the red to an un-bolded one. If this is what you are seeing then its just a function of the website eg: if you have visited (or started) a thread the header remains un-bolded until someone else makes a comment. Once they comment the title goes back to bold letting you know you havent read the most up to date comments. 👍

image.png.a87c2eb9cd988c71d8a73f0e1971c02a.png

Edited by Acebassmusic
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

Am I right in thinking that your non-bold ad will become bold again, even if nobody adds a new comment to it, if you "bump" it with the appropriate Marketplace function?

I don't think "bumping" a post does bold it again, or at least I dont remember any of my "for sales" posts being bolded after doing it. It would be a good feature if it did 🙂

26 minutes ago, Acebassmusic said:

I don't think "bumping" a post does bold it again, or at least I dont remember any of my "for sales" posts being bolded after doing it. 

I'm pretty sure it does. You don't notice it on your own posts because you can't bump a post without reading it, which makes it no longer bold.

• Like 1