Why become a member? ×

Markbass 801 - as new - £165 - *SOLD*
£185

molan

I bought this little baby for practicing in the house whilst my external study was being built. However, the builders chose to finish the study ahead of other work so it had barely 3 weeks of use - all at very low volume!

I had one acoustic gig with a dummer who had a small 'jazz' kit, semi-acoustic guitar & vocals. I took it along expecting it to struggle but it was absolutely fine as my stage monitor without having to push it & using the excellent DI to feed the PA.

Hard to explain but, for such a small thing, it really does work to hear a bass sounding 'right' with some depth & purity of tone - unlike some small practice combos with larger drivers & more powerful amps that can just sound tinny & thin! It also has the huge benefit of being able to plug in an external source to play along to and a decent headphone out socket for completely silent practice.

Completely unmarked & from a pet-free home so all of the covering has been saved from cat scratching or stray dog hairs 😆

Description borrowed from Anderton's:

The Micromark packs punch, but is still small enough to deliver the Markbass sound anywhere, but big enough to provide a fuller sound with plenty of bottom end! The Markbass Micromark 801 features a single yellow 8" Markbass neodymium speaker. The original Micromark has been astounding people since its first introduction a few years ago. But this new version is even more sonically impressive!

Specifications

Speaker:1x 8"

Power Supply: analog

Amp Output Power: 45W @ 8 ohm / 60W @ 4 ohm

Speaker Power Handling: 200 W

Speaker Impedance: 8 ohm

Frequency Responce: 60 Hz to 8 kHz

Controls: level / VPF

Other Features: aux in / headphone out / XLR line out / speaker on/off

speaker out for extension cabinet (minimum load 8 ohm) or optional Tweeter

Size: 268 x 268 x 262mm / 10.55" x 10.55" x 10.31"

Weight: 5,2 kg / 11.46 lbs

Price based on collection or local meet up. I'd guess delivery would be about £15.

IMG_3830.thumb.png.591b41b40656c503287b6941ec46cab2.png

IMG_3831.thumb.png.87cbe45e8c8bdacfe75af3fb15baee3c.png

IMG_3832.thumb.png.d67717bd5514fa549be4870e43c6c96d.png

Edited by molan

• molan changed the title to Markbass 801 - as new - £165
  • molan changed the title to Markbass 801 - as new - SOLD