Why become a member? ×

Squier Stratocaster Loaded Body (HH and very pink) *On eBay*
£65
London SE26

From a project I never fully finished after deciding to go down another route.

I'm pretty sure it's a Squier Affinity body, that's what it was listed as on eBay, it's in pretty good used shape with a few nicks in the finish hear and there, the pickups are Vanson Hunbuckers that can be coil tapped if that's something you wanted to do, scratchplate came from eBay, wiring loom is a quality @KiOgon solderless VTT one with a 3 position switch.

A few of things to be aware of are the bridge is screwed down so it's more like a hardtail Strat, it would probably need replacing if you want the use of a tremolo system, Something isn't right about my wiring as the volume knob only turns the sound down a little bit not off, no idea why but I'm sure it's an easy fix for someone who knows about these things. The scratchplate is secured by only a few screws, basically the ones that lined up with the holes in the body.

PICS

NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS I'VE NOW PUT IT UP ON EBAY SANS THE PICKUPS, ELECTRONICS AND SCRATCHPLATE.

R.

Screenshot 2022-06-26 105525.jpg

Edited by Rumple
Listed on ebay
  • Like 2

• Rumple changed the title to Squier Stratocaster Loaded Body (HH and very pink) PRICE DROP
  • Rumple changed the title to Squier Stratocaster Loaded Body (HH and very pink) *On eBay*