Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Deluxe - Active/Passive - 2019 - *SOLD*
£695

MungoBass

In overall great condition.  This is a very good example of these versatile basses with P/J pickup configuration plus 3 band eq.  I got hold of a genuine Fender single ply gold (not anodised) pickguard from an earlier deluxe which is a perfect fit and didn’t need any additional holes in the body.  I just needed to drill a small hole for the active/passive switch.  The gig bag is superior to the standard Fender deluxe versions with greater protection and like the bass is in great condition.

UK sale only and postage possible at the buyers expense and risk.  Collection in person welcomed.

63BDC889-35B4-4B37-AD44-3B5C1209714E.jpeg

E0789057-E61F-4E57-BC2F-26B39ACD1AA5.jpeg

224D3636-1BC7-44A8-BE85-594D352052E9.jpeg

2EDB1F86-12BB-4318-A7E0-E80EA1F827EC.jpeg

A5F1C745-F3FC-4988-9A60-39E7C41D818C.jpeg

Edited by MungoBass
Sold
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, jembullo said:

Does this have a jazz width nut? Looks lovely, I'm in Stroud, could be tempted 😀 

Please buy it very quickly, I'm in Hereford in just under 3 weeks and that's far too close 😁

Edited by karlfer
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, ern500evo said:

I’m kind of glad my Dingwall hasn’t sold yet, I think I’d have bought this by now if it had, which would defeat the whole object of selling the NG2! Glwts!

If only I was looking for Dingwall…..sorry. GLWYS too!

• Like 1

Nicely set up with a new set of Fender 7150s (vintage nickel roundwounds).  It has a low action and the combination of a 14 inch radius fretboard and satin finish on the back of the neck, makes for a great playing (and sounding!) bass.

image.jpg

11 hours ago, MungoBass said:

My apologies, the fingerboard radius is 12 inches, not 14 as stated above.  Another senior moment!  

Many thanks to the eagle-eyed BC’er for highlighting to me.

Or "sad anorak" as he's usually called 😁

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.  My daughter lives in Cheltenham, so if we could tie in collection on a day when I am there, it will save your daughter around 50 miles on the round trip!  Should mean less brownie points to use up too!  Failing that, shipping will be £16.50.  Please feel free to PM me if you would like more information or to arrange a collection.  Regards.  David 

• MungoBass changed the title to Fender Precision Deluxe - Active/Passive - 2019 - SOLD