Why become a member? ×

Glastonbury 2022

MoonBassAlpha

Watching Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds, not a particular fan but easy enough on the ear and the bassist, Russell Pritchard plays some very nice melodic lines on a very nice looking sunburst Precision.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

Watching Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds, not a particular fan but easy enough on the ear and the bassist, Russell Pritchard plays some very nice melodic lines on a very nice looking sunburst Precision.

Yeah they’re good - he’s playing a Rick 4003 currently though - must have changed at some point. Sounds good as well. 

And back to the sunburst Precision! 

Edited by drTStingray

4 hours ago, SteveXFR said:

McCartney did a warm up show at our local yesterday. Apparently an excellent performance from the whole band. 

Tickets were only £25 and people still moaned it was too expensive! I got the email announcing the show on Thursday and fifteen minutes later an email to say it was sold out. Impressive considering ticket sales were in person from the venue only. Apparently Brian Johnson was there in the audience. 

Keep up!

10 minutes ago, stingrayPete1977 said:

The scissors get a better mix than the bass.

It’s been quite up and down for the bass mix - however it’s been very audible for the Oasis numbers - noticeably earlier on in the set the bass drum was way loud compared with the bass. Seems to be a perennial problem with mixes!! 

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

He may as well be playing a cardboard cut out, I can barely hear any bass at all

I’m listening on a Sonos Beam and plenty of bass in the mix for me👍🏻

intrigued by what that black thing is on the top front of the bass cab though? some kind of mic? 

46 minutes ago, MrSpace said:

Mitski

Funny, because I found her nowt but twee, obvious and annoying!

Still, each to their own...

Apart from Yungblud - all I thought was "why"? Is there anything more annoying? Though the presenter with the fashion punk 'mohican' is also a bit whothefeckisthistwat!

I've had little time to watch any of Glastonbury live, but I'm just catching up on some now. I feel underwhelmed.

Billy Eilish - I don't get her at all. Possibly one of the worst first songs ever and it didn't get any better (for me). If that's the way the world of music is heading, I'll give up now.

Self Esteem - pfft. 'There is nothing that terrifies a man more than a woman that appears completely deranged'. You are and I'm not. P!$$ off.

Idles - erm, no. Angry noise.

I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch any more right now.

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker