Why become a member? ×

Mesa Amps/Cabs Availability

bassace97

You might get them 2nd hand but Mesa not delivering outside US until maybe 2023 depending on several factors including parts supplies, shipping costs etc. They are having a hard time same as so many of the big suppliers. No-ones fault its just the way things after the pandemic.

I am running a Mesa 210/115 rig with my Mpulse600 and its so sweet. I regularly get comments made about the bass tone. Sound guys love my tone and tend to run their desk flat on my channel. Even when no PA support its so nice. Best rig i've ever had. Also built like the proferbial tanks you expect from Mesa.

I just love their gear.

BUT ....... cant get new kit so i'm moving amps to Handbox hopefully in next few weeks all going well.

Good luck with the search.

Dave

• Like 1

On 06/04/2022 at 08:37, agedhorse said:

Just following up with a conversation w/ Dave over on TB so that you have a better idea about what's going on.

I just heard about this decision this morning, I'm really sorry about this.

The compliance issues aren't the issue with the bass gear as they are already globally compliant, but the supply chain pressures just won't let up. As soon as we solve one shortage, something else comes along to create a new issue and it's darn near daily these days.

The decision was made to wait until these problems are resolved (on both the guitar and bass side) before re-starting things in the EU and UK. It's understandable why they made this decision, I absolutely acknowledge that it's frustrating for you (and for me too, for different reasons).

We are seeing lead times on a few parts approaching 60 weeks, and lead times are increasing on some parts that already have scheduled delivery dates, it's a moving target. It's something that's out of anybody's control, and it's even worse on the guitar side with tubes and certain specialty capacitors/resistors, alternate sources of some parts affect safety compliance and require new approvals.

Again, I am as sorry as you guys are about this, and I appreciate the few PM's I have received that were refreshingly respectful. 

I don't imagine things have improved nearly enough yet to reverse this April's turn of events.

7 hours ago, Downunderwonder said:

I don't imagine things have improved nearly enough yet to reverse this April's turn of events.

Things are improving somewhat, but we are still backlogged by months. I’m still frustrated, that’s not improving ;)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WishIcouldplay said:

Hi, I have a subway with a 12 and 15 for sale on this site.

I've been watching that and its a great price for a complete Mesa lightweight bass rig that will cover everything you'll ever need.

GLWTS

Dave