Why become a member? ×

Bugera Nuke BTX3600 head in flight case - *SOLD*
£225
Devon

Chris1127

Sold!

Monster of an amp for sale here! Debates about Bugera watts aside, this is a big old heavy powerful lump of a head, and really versatile! I bought it on a whim but its sat unused - partly through inactivity practice/gig wise but also because i have stuck to using my Veyron head with my upright bass as I have enough heavy things to carry. It's flight cased and so is in really good condition, but given the weight and size I'd rather it was collected from South Devon near Newton Abbot. There are two bridgeable channels, compression, eq's, ultra high/low buttons and allsorts that I have never played with. details can be found here - https://www.bugera-amps.com/product.html?modelCode=P0371

I'd prefer cold hard cash but might trade for something six string related, I'm hoping to fund one of the new revstars or a gretsch 5220 with the money so try me. I only have one 210 cab to try it through but you're welcome to bring another cab if you want to.

nuke1.jpg

nuke2.jpg

nuke3.jpg

nuke4.jpg

nuke5.jpg

nuke6.jpg

Edited by Chris1127
amp has been sold

Ah, ok, sadly that's a couple of hours for me. Always wanted to have a go through one of these but with petrol at the insane price it is now, I may have to pass.

If a gig comes up that way and you haven't sold it yet I'll get in touch

No worries, how far is Glastonbury from you? I could probably get it to there but it would be at my sister's place so you'd need to take it away to try it out etc, could get a bit complicated. How are you getting on with the Rootmaster?

I had one of these for a short period of time - they're really very good amps, absolutely dirt cheap for the money. All the headroom in the world, good tones, good easy to use EQ. £225 is super cheap for what this can do.

• Like 1

On 27/06/2022 at 10:36, Chris1127 said:

No worries, how far is Glastonbury from you? I could probably get it to there but it would be at my sister's place so you'd need to take it away to try it out etc, could get a bit complicated. How are you getting on with the Rootmaster?

I use the RM often, it's very tidy, and with an extension cab it does all I could wish. But I love gear 😀

Glastonbury is very close to me, let me know if that's a possibility.

55 minutes ago, stewblack said:

I use the RM often, it's very tidy, and with an extension cab it does all I could wish. But I love gear 😀

Glastonbury is very close to me, let me know if that's a possibility.

Glad its getting put to good use, it was a shame to sell it but it just didn't work with the upright.

re the nuke, I know my sister is down on the 16th July, i could see if she would be able to take it back up with her if she had room in her car boot, you'd have to collect it and take it away to try out etc and either drop it back if not for you or send on payment if you like it?

16 hours ago, binky_bass said:

I had one of these for a short period of time - they're really very good amps, absolutely dirt cheap for the money. All the headroom in the world, good tones, good easy to use EQ. £225 is super cheap for what this can do.

Cheers, its a whole lot of amp for the money, in terms of what it can do and physically too. Its a shame for it just to be sat there not used too. I know Bugera and Behringer can get a slating but I've had several (the veyron is my main amp now) and I really rate them.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chris1127 said:

Glad its getting put to good use, it was a shame to sell it but it just didn't work with the upright.

re the nuke, I know my sister is down on the 16th July, i could see if she would be able to take it back up with her if she had room in her car boot, you'd have to collect it and take it away to try out etc and either drop it back if not for you or send on payment if you like it?

If you say it works that's good enough for me. Let me know nearer the time and we'll sort it 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Chris1127 said:

Cheers, its a whole lot of amp for the money, in terms of what it can do and physically too. Its a shame for it just to be sat there not used too. I know Bugera and Behringer can get a slating but I've had several (the veyron is my main amp now) and I really rate them.

Same. I've used my Veyron as a main amp for about 3 years now and it's absolutely unbeatable at the price point, and very difficult to beat at twice the price. 

22 hours ago, stewblack said:

If you say it works that's good enough for me. Let me know nearer the time and we'll sort it 

ok great leave it with me and will see what i can sort, will try to do a rough recording of it plugged in and working too in the mean time

• Thanks 1

• Chris1127 changed the title to Sold - Bugera Nuke BTX3600 head in flight case