Why become a member? ×

Streamliner 600 and 2x Bergantino HD112 cabs.
£900
S.Wales NP23

My chances of getting into a gigging band again are so remote I have decided to sell my rig. This was bought new by me from Bass Direct in 2013 and gigged up until the end of 2019. Covid finished it all for me! I haven’t kept records but the bands I was in weren’t particularly busy so I’d say this rig has done about 50 gigs and no rehearsals as I always used my old TE for that.

I have always taken very good care of my gear and never pushed it hard. Condition of head and cabs is excellent. All lights work (never had the missing blue leds you read about with some Streamliners) and all pots are noiseless. There is a light scratch on the underside of the head.

Included are the Berg padded covers, the original Speakon and mains cables and even the Owners Manual. You are welcome to the custom made green dustcover and the trolley if you want them. The green dustcover is great and keeps the Berg covers pristine in my clean and tidy garage. The trolley is very strong and is great for moving stuff on dance floors etc. but tbh it’s not great over rough car park surfaces. Anyway, if you want it you are welcome. I don’t want to split the rig and I’m asking £900 for the lot.

I am based in south Wales (NP23) and it would need to be collected from here. No trades thanks.

IMG_2257.JPG

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2253.JPG

IMG_2261.JPG

IMG_2262.JPG

IMG_2265.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG

IMG_2252.JPG

IMG_2259.JPG

IMG_2260.JPG

• Like 7