Why become a member? ×

Now £60 FS Harley Benton JB-75 Jazz bass , £60 collection from Croydon area - *SOLD*
£70

shoulderpet

Edit: Now £60, final price drop as this is a bargain at this price

Harley Benton JB-75 for sale as I have a project on the go at the moment so trying to get rid of anything I am not using. 

Bass is in decent condition and sounds really good and is a real looker however the action is a little on the high side as there was some buzz on the G string (on the 1st or 2nd fret I think) so the action has been raised to counter this, if you like a low action then you may want to level the frets.

The pickguard has been spray painted as I wanted a matt black, it came out more like a satin black, not a perfect job but looks decent.

I have fitted a solderless loom with a series/parallel push/pull switch, I had to extend one of the wires slightly which looks a little messy but does not affect functionality and the series/parallel gives some good tonal options, the stock pickups are really good sounding pickups

Collection from Croydon area, £60, I am working on a P bass build at the moment and have the neck sorted and need to sort the body so will consider a trade for a p bass body 

SOLD

IMG_20220621_200417018.jpg

IMG_20220621_195818451.jpg

IMG_20220621_200101873.jpg

IMG_20220621_195023596.jpg

Edited by shoulderpet
  • Like 3

• shoulderpet changed the title to Now £60 FS Harley Benton JB-75 Jazz bass , £60 collection from Croydon area
35 minutes ago, Rigpig said:

if its still available I could pick up from you possibly tomorrow (25th) or next week.

Hi, yes still available, either tomorrow or next week is good for me thanks, PM sent

Edited by shoulderpet

• shoulderpet changed the title to Sold:Now £60 FS Harley Benton JB-75 Jazz bass , £60 collection from Croydon area