Why become a member? ×

USA Fender Precision Pro II - *SOLD*
£1100
St Helens

bigthumb

For sale is my USA Fender Precision Pro II in Miami blue. Only a couple of faint surface scratches to the body, otherwise immaculate. Comes with Fender hardcase, paperwork and tools. Weight is about 4.2kg

I really need to keep my lightweight Roscoe due to my crap back so I withdrew it from sale but that dose mean I have to part with this which is a shame because this is a belter but hey-ho!

I've owned a good few US Fenders over the years and this one dose stand out in build quality and finish. I found the neck profile much more pleasing than my other Pbasses, I believe it's based on early 60's dimensions, can't be certain but it really is nice. The reshaped neck joint with the 5 bolts works well should you venture up the dusty end of the fretboard. Its currently strung with newish DR Nickel Lo-Riders 45-105.  

I would obviously prefer collection or meet/deliver within reasonable distance but I do have a good box and packaging for shipping. I will only use UPS at £35. If you wish to arrange an alternative it's fine by me. 

No trades please, sale only. The price is firm, and a bit less than I paid for not too long ago. 

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 12

This was mine and is a lovely example. The neck is indeed based on a 1963 model.

Paul is great to deal with. 

Sorry to see you’re having to let it go, Paul. Quite tempted to buy it back but I’ve just bought a Sterling, which will arrive tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1

On 20/06/2022 at 16:16, Quatschmacher said:

This was mine and is a lovely example. The neck is indeed based on a 1963 model.

Paul is great to deal with. 

Sorry to see you’re having to let it go, Paul. Quite tempted to buy it back but I’ve just bought a Sterling, which will arrive tomorrow. 

Is that my old one? Fab bass if so bump!

• Thanks 1

• bigthumb changed the title to USA Fender Precision Pro II *** SOLD ***