Why become a member? ×

Warwick Rockboard advice

DaBu

Hi. I'm after advice for setting up a pedal board. I've bought a Tres 3.1 Rockboard to tidy up the few pedals I use. It will house my wireless (G50) unit, my tuner, 10 band eq and a compressor. What do I need to power it? This is my main need as I want to remove all the individual chargers into one and what specific cables do i need  im aware i need a tray to mount it  Do I need a patchbay? I'll be playing into a bass terror and not through the effects loop. TIA from a pedalboard novice 

Hey dude, I've got a couple of the rockboards. Don't necessarily need a tray mount but it is nice and tidy, same with any of the mods, very handy.

In terms of power, how many pedals do you need to power? Then have a look around your budget, there's plenty out there, none necessarily the wrong one. I've got a relatively budget friendly fame dc8 that can power up to 8 pedals, and I've tie wrapped it underneath in one corner

• Like 1

Loads of options out there, I've got a Rockboard and I just stuck the power supply to the underside with velcro >>

image.thumb.png.db947523862ea9f144343afe0a320fb8.png

Total self promotion here, but I have a Rockboard PSU for sale that would do the trick nicely, has all the cables and stuff you need too. >>

It has 8 x 9V outputs and 2 x 18V, and fits very nicely under any of the Rockboards ;)

Edited by eude
  • Like 1