Why become a member? ×

On Hold. G&L L2000 USA FS or FT - *SOLD*
£875
Bristol

Pinball

Note: I've seen something that I fancy so temporary price drop to £750 until one of my basses sells.

Here's a nice L2000 that I got in a recent trade. It sounds and feels great as you would expect.

I was told it was made in 1992, although I can't see a way to be sure of this. I would have dated in then or earlier, maybe late 80's. Anyhow it is a lovely usable classic.

This is a used bass so there ere are a couple of "dings" on the front but in general it is in great condition for its age.

Trades? I would like a G&L L1000, SB2, LB1 or maybe a nice Fender Precision of Jazz Special/boxer.

I have included some pictures from the previous owner as theirs were better than mine lol.

Local pickup or trial welcome but can post at cost if need be.

Weight is 4.3kg

Edited by Pinball
  • Like 15

very tempting. This bass is a part of bass folklore fullstop. Its an important part of both, the evolution of bass guitars and the great leo fenders own journey and his vision for the modern bass. (sorry, maybe too much weed, too early 😉😂)

• Haha 3

On 24/06/2022 at 17:45, Old Horse Murphy said:

Ed is a great guy to deal with and it's looks a cracker of a bass 👍

Yep just to add deal with confidence folks, lovely historic bass and Eddie all you could wish for in a deal 

• Like 1

• Pinball changed the title to Price drop £750 G&L L2000 USA FS or FT
  • Pinball changed the title to Sold. G&L L2000 USA FS or FT