Why become a member? ×

Eden WT 400 now £300.00 posted to UK - *WITHDRAWN*
£325
South Essex

Here we have an Eden WT400, these don't come up for sale very often, if I didn't have a WT550 this amp would be staying with me as the tone controls are so responsive

Some say this amp is the best that Eden ever produced, I don't have enough experience of their range to confirm that, but I can say the pre amp is amongst the most flexible I've ever come across. With some amps I've had to turn the dials quite a way before noticing any difference in the sound, but with this amp the change in sound with only minimal adjustment is impressive, they really are user friendly

Overall the amp is in good condition, everything works as it should, no noisy pots. It comes in a sturdy case that will protect the amp from most knocks and bumps

I'm asking £300.00 posted for this little beauty, also happy to meet up someone reasonably local to me in South Essex, not too far from jnc 26 of the M25

Now withdrawn, thanks for all the kind comments folks

20220618_141750.jpg

20220618_141824.jpg

20220618_141759.jpg

20220618_141908.jpg

Edited by essexbasscat
  • Like 4

• essexbasscat changed the title to Eden WT 400 £325.00
  • essexbasscat changed the title to Eden WT 400 now £300.00 posted to UK

These are GREAT amps and love mine - Line 6 liked them soooooo much they included them in their POD amp/cabs/effects units with a history of amps included in their booklet, and their reasons why they choose them - this amp was a BIG break through at the time = and still is, distinctive sound.

• Like 1

On 09/07/2022 at 20:13, Petey said:

These are GREAT amps and love mine - Line 6 liked them soooooo much they included them in their POD amp/cabs/effects units with a history of amps included in their booklet, and their reasons why they choose them - this amp was a BIG break through at the time = and still is, distinctive sound.

Imo this usa eden stuff is still the best out there. Extreme lows and unmatched clarity.

Hi Richardd and thanks for the enquiry, second photo down shows 'hand crafted in Montrose MN USA'. 

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, it is indeed a fine amp, I heard a WT400 at a bass bash some time ago and went looking for this straight after

On 12/07/2022 at 08:26, essexbasscat said:

Hi Richardd and thanks for the enquiry, second photo down shows 'hand crafted in Montrose MN USA'. 

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, it is indeed a fine amp, I heard a WT400 at a bass bash some time ago and went looking for this straight after

Yes, that was mine that you tried. 

I still use it. I paid a grand for mine new, from the old Wapping Bass Centre. 

It’s outlived the other amps I’ve owned, as it’s such a lovely little amp. 

Hi E sharp !  I remember it well, my P bass sounded great through your rig, while sounding thin through some of the well known class D amps there that day. Yours was the best sounding rig of the day for me, it sold me on the WT400 there and then. I'd certainly be keeping the WT400 if I didn't have a WT550, these amps sound fabulous, not at all surprised you still have yours, I won't be selling my WT550 for anything 

• essexbasscat changed the title to Eden WT 400 now £300.00 posted to UK withdrawn, please lock