Why become a member? ×

Custom cover for bass cab

jezzaboy

1 minute ago, jezzaboy said:

Any idea who could make me a cover for my Ashdown 4 x 10 bass cab that I have recently bought?

I’ve used Roqsolid several times. Probably not the cheapest but, in my experience, good quality and certainly durable. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Len_derby said:

I’ve used Roqsolid several times. Probably not the cheapest but, in my experience, good quality and certainly durable. 

Thanks Len. Found what I`m looking for there and the price is not to bad.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jezzaboy said:

Thanks Len. Found what I`m looking for there and the price is not to bad.

Great. Just a tip from me, when I got one for my Barefaced Big One I opted for the sleeve inside the front part which allows you to put in some rigid protection. I slipped in the cardboard base from a large fruit&veg box (it’s tough stuff) and I’ve now got extra protection for things going into the speakers. 

• Thanks 1

+1 for Roqsolid. I've had one of their covers for my Redsub 1x10 combo for almost a decade now. It has survived all this time, 100s of gigs, velcro in the retaining flap is still great after being opened and closed several times a week and even survived a car crash.

That last part is not a joke - the impact did make a slight tear where the amp corner tried to burst through but it held firm and continues to protect my amp wearing its war wound with pride.

• Like 3

I had no idea that amp covers were so readily available. 

Having got the amplifier fa while back for very little money, i see that fully specified cover will cost pretty much the same.

However, it feels like a worthwhile investment, to protect the amplifier on its travels.