Why become a member? ×

The wife just agreed to me buying a new bass

BigJHW

13 hours ago, Geek99 said:

How much sex per bass, what value is this currency and who is she giving it to ? I think you should be told 

** he doesn’t actually state that the sex is with him 

And hopefully not in Clarks, whilst buying the shoes.  This is not a straighforward matter at all.

If I say to Mrs S that I am going to buy a new bass she'll say 'OK' or 'Good' or 'Mmm' or something similar.  If I say I am going to sell a bass she'll say 'Are you sure?  You often regret it later'.

2 minutes ago, nilorius said:

My wife would only let me buy a new bass according to buy her a new gold ring. Sad, isn't it ?

But i have no currently need to buy a new bass. Happiness!

Edited by nilorius
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Paul S said:

And hopefully not in Clarks, whilst buying the shoes.  This is not a straighforward matter at all.

If I say to Mrs S that I am going to buy a new bass she'll say 'OK' or 'Good' or 'Mmm' or something similar.  If I say I am going to sell a bass she'll say 'Are you sure?  You often regret it later'.

KEEPER!!!!

• Like 1

Mrs Doc does love to sip a tasty cocktail in an exotic location from time to time so she knows better than to give me grief for buying the tools that earn me the money to provide her with such luxury.

Edited by Dr.Dave