Why become a member? ×

Shure MV88 and Røde iXY
£100
Scotland

Røde iXY -£55 posted U.K. 

Shure Motive MV88 £100 posted U.K. 

I have a couple of iPhone/iPad compatible condenser mic’s for sale. One of the band has bought some fancy schmancy hand held recorder thing so we’re gonna be going with that for future recordings so I’m happy to let one or both of these go. 

These vastly improve the audio quality of your i device and can really help for recording rehearsals. With the Shure MV88 you can angle the mic for enhancing video recording audio quality too. The free Shure Motive app really brings out all the features of the MV88 and doubles as a recording tool/library. You can select polar patterns, eq, compression, mic gain and there are presets for different recording scenarios.

The Røde is another fantastic condenser and I have used both together for recording guitars and vocals. While there are some Røde apps I’ve been using the MOTIV app for everything but they’ll work with any recording app such as “Voice Memo” and other popular video recording apps. 

These are especially handy if you have an old phone or iPad kicking about which isn’t getting much use. I kept mine in the gig bag and always had it handy for nabbing some quality recordings especially for new songs etc. 
Prices include postage on the U.K.  

274170C5-D69D-4CAD-A6EC-8B19E5B35915.jpeg

5729BC7F-F0FD-4B42-B5DD-BE1F128E83C6.jpeg

9947F79D-1697-4FBB-915D-6C8A5E01F26D.jpeg

EE199CE3-46E3-4155-B060-54B9BE75A5C1.jpeg

Edited by krispn

• 2 weeks later...