Why become a member? ×

Hand-rolled Sushi Delivery plus added Idiot Box (and friends) - *SOLD*
£2555
London

admiralchew

Space Heater and Slampegg are brand new from the latest batch (played only to test they work so I don’t serve up a lemon to someone). Selling to help fund my brother’s wedding. Fluffy Kitten and SBVT I imported a while back. Both work really well, too.

Prices include postage in the UK (usually via Royal Mail Special Delivery where that method is available). I'm willing to post outside the UK if the buyer is willing to pay postage and bear any taxes/duties.

Any questions or desire to see further photos of the pedals, please just message me.

IMG-8832.jpg

Sushi Box FX SBVT - SBX’s take on the SVT. An absolute beast propelled by two 12AX7 tubes. No box - £240

Hand-wired Sushi Box FX Slampegg Pre X - SBX’s take on the B-15N. Driven by a 12AX7 tube. Top spec hand-wired version made to order (rainbow's end finish and silver knobs).  I don't really want to sell this but it's arrived two weeks before my brother's wedding so I’m inclined to sell for a fair price as weddings aren't cheap - £260

Hand-wired Sushi Box FX Space Heater - Top spec hand-wired version in rainbow’s end finish with silver knobs. Driven by a 12AX7 tube. Simple and powerful way to add tube warmth to a rig. Wedding-related sale - £180

Sushi Box FX Fluffy Kitten Fuzz - £80

Idiot Box Effects Hobo Santa Fuzz - £80

Fox Effects Killface Bass Overdrive v 2 - £110

Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI v.2 - SOLD

Shift-line A+ Buzz Drive v.2 - SOLD

Strymon Timeline Delay - SOLD

Strymon NightSky Reverb & Sequencer - SOLD

EHX HOG 2 & EHX Expression Pedal - SOLD

Radial EXTC Stereo Reamp Box - SOLD

IMG-8831.jpg

IMG-8833.jpg

Edited by admiralchew
*SOLD*
  • Like 6

• admiralchew changed the title to Pedal Drop (Sale/Trade) *UPDATES* - Strymon, EHX, Tech 21, Radial, Sushi Box, Fox, Idiot Box
  • admiralchew changed the title to *SOLD* *To be deleted* Pedal Drop