Why become a member? ×

WILKINSON 4 x GOLD Bass Tuners Machine Heads for Right Handed Bass WJBL200 - *SOLD*
£25
N O R W i C H

https://www.northwestguitars.co.uk/wilkinson-wjbl200-machine-heads-tuners-for-fender-jazz-precision-bass/

Set of four tuners for right handed bass, bushings and lots of screws to suit! Ideal for upgrades and self-builds.

Throw me a few pounds for shipping or drop in and collect. I think these may be brand new, save for one edge that has been rubbed on one key, but won't show up when loaded in to an instrument. 

WJBL-200-GD.jpg

Edited by Dood

11 hours ago, Steve Browning said:

Your picture would seem to be a lefty.

Ahhhh ha ha ha!!! Rookie error!!!

Yes I’ve posted the wrong image haven’t I!! The keys are for a right handed bass as standard but as noted they can be disassembled and made lefty, though I’ve never needed to do so on any of my basses with these keys.

Thank you and good spot!!

• 4 months later...
  • Dood changed the title to WILKINSON 4 x GOLD Bass Tuners Machine Heads for Right Handed Bass WJBL200
3 hours ago, souljah777 said:

I’d love to buy them if you still have them. Could you do £25 including shipping? Snail mail is fine. 

Send me a PM and let me know your location that I am sending too etc and we'll see what we can do! :) 

• Dood changed the title to WILKINSON 4 x GOLD Bass Tuners Machine Heads for Right Handed Bass WJBL200 ***SOLD***