Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Ultra (USA) in Cobra Blue £1,400 - Bass No Longer Available
£1500
Cambridgeshire

bassatnight

Fender Jazz Ultra £1,400 plus courier (Prefer a cash sale, but trade wise a Rickenbacker 4003 in Midnight blue would do it)

Very sadly I need to split up my blues brothers Fenders, (as photographed) for sale is my beautiful US Fender Jazz Ultra in Cobra Blue. She has been pretty much left in her case since purchasing her in December of last year with just the odd noodle.

I purchased a second scratch plate (white perloid) as wasn’t too keen on the stock one, but happy to supply both to the buyer.

No marks or skuffs at all, and as clean as the day I bought her. 

specs below and the sale is within UK only, happy to pack up and send by insured courier at your expense, these go for just under £2k new so grab yourself a bargain! 

Blurb:

American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Jazz Bass features a unique “Modern D” neck profile for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless action, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and redesigned preamp provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.

Other features include “F”-stamped lightweight vintage-paddle tuning machines with tapered shafts, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.

FEATURES

Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours

“Modern D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish

Bound 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 21 medium-jumbo frets

Two Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass pickups

Redesigned active/passive preamp

Body Material

Alder

Body Finish

Gloss Urethane

Body Shape

Jazz Bass®

NECK

Neck Material

Maple

Neck Construction

5-Bolt

Neck Binding

Cream

Neck Finish

Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face

Neck Shape

Modern "D"

Scale Length

34" (86.36 cm)

Fingerboard Material

Maple

Fingerboard Radius

10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)

Number of Frets

Fret Size

Medium Jumbo

Nut Material

Bone

Nut Width

1.5" (38.1 mm)

Position Inlays

Black Pearloid Blocks

Truss Rod

Bi-Flex™

ELECTRONICS

Bridge Pickup

Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®

Middle Pickup

Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®

Controls

Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle

Configuration

SS

HARDWARE

Bridge

4-Saddle HiMass™ (Toploaded)

Hardware Finish

Nickel/Chrome

Tuning Machines

Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts

Weight: 9.1 lbs (according to my scales)

Cheers,

Steve.

5E37E843-AB0B-4DFD-A9BA-F65899DB4C3D.jpeg

870D6C26-6D4E-44B3-BEEC-3A03DD08C4EC.jpeg

511FD142-6627-4BAC-89AB-7CB36E823CA4.jpeg

64D3DFDD-57F8-48F1-AB7B-EDDB6A313510.jpeg

92EAD5A2-9A19-4754-91AC-305F2264617B.jpeg

Edited by bassatnight
Price reduction
  • Like 7

• bassatnight changed the title to Fender Jazz Ultra (USA) in Cobra Blue £1,400

I have one of these and it is by far the best bass I have ever had. It sounds amazing and the quality is spot on. The colour is gorgeous but never photographs well, it is brighter and more metallic in real life. They are subtly different to the American pro in several ways and they all add up to make it feel like a different beast altogether. This an utter bargain at that price.

• Like 2

• bassatnight changed the title to Fender Jazz Ultra (USA) in Cobra Blue £1,400 or trade for Ricky 4001
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • bassatnight changed the title to Fender Jazz Ultra (USA) in Cobra Blue £1,400 - Bass No Longer Available