Why become a member? ×

Keep this guy away from your nutz.

He's sold barely anything recently, still has the same instruments as the last time I looked.

It's a shame the threads have been deleted as there was some useful information on them, the bass body in the OP is from a Tiger cheapy that used to float around on Amazon which MDP picked up for a pittance. A bit of a shame it's ended up in his hands as there aren't many options for bitsa Fortress-alike parts. The entire bass with an amp/strap/lead etc went for £112 delivered brand new btw.

As usual he's ruined it and whacked a silly price on it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NikNik said:

On Davidstow Moor, by Mark Phillips

Starting in 1971 with a family of hippies going to a festival in Cornwall, but soon lives tangle with the remnants of lives thrown together in the war on the old moorland airfield.

The action is free-flowing between 1942 and 1971 and written in continuous form in 75,000 words with no chapter breaks and despite being a novel it is fast moving enough for you to read it in a day.

Message me with any questions or thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark P.................

What are we waiting for?

Q1. Why do you dislike commas and guitar geeks?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mep said:

I wonder if he was at the illegal rave held at the airfield on Davidstowe moor over the jubilee weekend, reliving those hippie memories?

https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2022-06-05/illegal-moor-rave-attended-by-hundreds-continues-into-third-day

Look out for his next novel: starting in 2022 a load of Ravers went to a rave in Davidstowe, but soon lives tangle with the remants of lives thrown together in the war on the old moorland airfield.

The action is free-flowing between 2021 and 2022 and written in continuous form in 75,000 words with no chapter breaks and despite being a novel it is fast moving enough for you to read it in a day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He's starting to churn them out. I'm waiting for the short story depicting what exactly went on on that night in Langney/Langley. It was never ascertained whether he bought a pizza from the pizza place that night. If he did, what toppings did he choose? Probably baloney.