Why become a member? ×

Elektron Analog Drive (price drop £130 posted)
£140

soldersqueeze

Elektron Analog Drive. Picked this up a few weeks back because I've always wanted a go on one. Has 8 fully separate analogue drive circuits with 100 preset slots with full MIDI implementation. Really is a remarkable thing and won't be too sad if it doesn't sell. I have however realised that most of my time is spent using a Boss OD-3 and I don't really need this many dirt options.

Very clean, comes with original packaging, manual and power supply (which you will probably use, as it's 500mA @ 12v and centre positive).

Slight issue with the left footswitch (preset down) being a a tad sticky . Non issue most of the time but needs a bit of lubrication before gigging because sometimes (maybe one time in ten) it sticks down long enough to trigger the long press function to go down 10 preset slots instead of just one. To be honest I didn't even notice for a week after buying it. 

£130 posted in the UK 

Payment by bank transfer

IMG_20220606_141528.thumb.jpg.c2264c6dacf01573e58643cea34fc71d.jpg

Edited by soldersqueeze
Price drop

• soldersqueeze changed the title to Elektron Analog Drive (price drop £130 posted)