Why become a member? ×

Mini pedal clearout - KMA Tyler Deluxe, DG HyperLuminal, *pricedrops* now £150 each - both pending - *SOLD*
£180
New Malden

Booga13

Bit of a clear out:

KMA Tyler Deluxe - two channel crossover/signal splitter with low/high pass filters and clean blend - owned from new, never gigged and minimal home use - the result of passing GAS, had to try it but it's not required for my current board - GBP 180  150

DarkGlass Hyper Luminal compressor - not new to me but is in good condition with box/papers/USB and a longer USB (the original is SO short!) has velcro on the underside.  Very flexible compressor but I've now settled on keeping just 2 so this needs to go - GBP 170 150

All prices include shipping within the UK - not really looking for trades but I am a total gear whore so if you've got something I haven't tried you're in with a chance! Custom COGs will always get my attention and I'm keen to get my hands on an Orange 4 stroke😁

Happy to add/send more pics on request

20220602_160520_resized.jpg

20220602_160629_resized.jpg

20220602_160638_resized.jpg

Edited by Booga13
Sold
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Booga13 changed the title to Mini pedal clearout - KMA Tyler Deluxe, DG HyperLuminal, *pricedrops* now £150 each
  • Booga13 changed the title to Mini pedal clearout - KMA Tyler Deluxe, DG HyperLuminal, *pricedrops* now £150 each - both pending
  • 1 month later...
  • Booga13 changed the title to Mini pedal clearout - KMA Tyler Deluxe, DG HyperLuminal, *pricedrops* now £150 each - both sold