Why become a member? ×

SX Jazz Bass - Swamp Ash - Basically New – Can post - *SOLD*
£180
Bristol

Burns-bass

This a brand new SX jazz bass made with an American swamp ash body. These are highly regarded, and I can see why. The bass is well made, sounds great and feels solid in the hand. It's still got the plastic on the scratchplate and is just about ready to rock. It needs a dust down, which I'll do before selling and sending. 

These are often used as a bass for modding, and I can see why. The body itself is a great piece of wood!

I'll weigh it when I get the chance.

Looking for £180 collected. I can chuck in a Stagg bass softcase as well at the asking price. Postage will be on top, but I'm sure I can arrange something if you'd like it.

IMG_0871.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0869.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0874.JPG

Edited by Burns-bass
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, alyctes said:

What size is the neck pocket, please?  I have a Revelation fretless neck I need to find a home for.

Hi, I really don’t know and to be honest I don’t want to go taking it apart. If there’s some way to tell without me having to get screwdrivers out do let me know!

22 minutes ago, Burns-bass said:

Hi, I really don’t know and to be honest I don’t want to go taking it apart. If there’s some way to tell without me having to get screwdrivers out do let me know!

Fair enough :)

On 02/06/2022 at 16:15, Burns-bass said:

I’ve got an SX jazz neck on one of my bitsas, (it’s brilliant, by the way); I’ll take it off and measure it once I’m home later on this weekend.

• Like 2

On 05/06/2022 at 09:00, stewblack said:

Lots...but as luck would have it I found the green one I was after...sorry man.

No need to apologise, you got the bass you wanted - all good!

I love the look of those, they’re amazing.

• Burns-bass changed the title to SX Jazz Bass - Swamp Ash - SOLD