Why become a member? ×

Giving up bands for a while - gear clearout
£900
Cornwall

After a wasted year of non starter band projects and a bit of RSI in my right arm Ive decided to jack it in for  a while so my live gear is up for grabs.

Cab is collection only but happy to post the rest at buyers expense.

1) Vanderkley 210LNT 8ohm. Excellent cab in mint condition, super punchy transparent and LOUD. Often said this one cab would be all you need and I agree. I’ll probably regret selling this. I doubt I’ll ever own such a nice cab again. £500

2) QSC RMX850a power amp. Excellent quality amp if a little on the heavy side. Ill include a 2U carpet covered rack sleeve if sold separately from the pre amp. £150

3) TL Audio 5051 channel strip/preamp. Lovely valve based preamp with an excellent compressor and really versatile e.q.. The 

VU meter can be set to show compressor gain reduction so really handy for trimming the threshold if you want to run it as a limiter. I’ve not had this preamp long but have given all the pots and switches a lube. The eq is ace with selectable frequencies for high and low shelving filters and two narrow band mid range peaks. £250

4) 4U rack case. Several cracks/splits but holds the gear securely. Free to anyone buying the preamp if you want it.

5) Hartke HA3500 *SOLD PENDING*

I can post more pictures if requested.

44E7FCF3-62EC-4CDF-BBC2-B5385EE6C3B4.jpeg

D9FFC12E-2803-4016-B51F-EF16406B1DDD.jpeg

A573E40A-EB6D-4BE6-9E0D-85B1B04994C8.jpeg

7854B919-EC16-462D-B1BA-9F12A8E89FB6.jpeg

Edited by Waddycall
  • Like 2

• Waddycall changed the title to Giving up bands for a while - gear clearout
8 hours ago, Studio GC said:

Howdy, don't suppose you're ever up the coast in Hampshire by any chance? Interested in some of your gear. Thanks, Gunnar

Hi Gunnar, no plans to be up that way in the near future but if you wanted the cab and one or two other bits I could probably drive up to Cartgate services on the A303 if that’s any good?

On 30/05/2022 at 07:03, Waddycall said:

Hi Gunnar, no plans to be up that way in the near future but if you wanted the cab and one or two other bits I could probably drive up to Cartgate services on the A303 if that’s any good?

Guessing that’s a no then haha