Why become a member? ×

Ashdown CTM100 £525.00 pictures added, never been gigged or rehearsed - *WITHDRAWN*
£575
South Essex

Now withdrawn

Here's a CTM100 that isn't being used at the moment, so someone else may as well benefit from having it. The previous owner bought it new and didn't gig or rehearse with it, they said they couldn't see any difference in it from new and I can't dispute that. I haven't used it myself since it came to me, so essentially it's a new amp with very light use by the previous owner. 

It comes with a Roqsolid cover which is also pretty much as new. Owner's manual is included. 

Now £525.00, happy to courier at buyer's cost and risk, but as it's a valve head it would be better collected, I'm not too far from jnc 26 of the M25

Sorry the picture quality isn't the best, mobile phone only at the moment. I can provide more pictures on request

Thanks for reading

*Now withdrawn*

20220618_143134.jpg

20220618_142543.jpg

20220618_143019.jpg

Edited by essexbasscat
withdrawn
  • Like 3

• essexbasscat changed the title to Ashdown CTM100 £525.00
51 minutes ago, Damonjames said:

Amazing heads! Awesome tone. If I didn’t already have one I’d snap this up!

I already have one and if I could afford it I’d be tempted to grab it as a backup 😅

Edited by Ultima2876
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • essexbasscat changed the title to Ashdown CTM100 £525.00 pictures added, never been gigged or rehearsed
  • essexbasscat changed the title to Ashdown CTM100 £525.00 withdrawn please lock