Why become a member? ×

Enfield Avenger II... fully loaded body - *WITHDRAWN*
£450
Wales

Picked this Avenger II up with a poorly fitted status jazz neck with the intention of sorting it out myself. Will no doubt regret not doing so.

Enfield avenger II fully loaded body:

2 piece ash body

Sims quad custom pick ups

Badass 2 bass bridge

Glockenlang 3 band eq (Stacked)

Quality bass body fitted with the sims pick up system that cycles pick up config through single coil/split coil and humbucker with 2 switches.

Badass ll bridge and glockenlang 3 band stacked eq.

One little scuff near the jack input.

These things retail for silly money, grab any neck and you have saved a fortune. 

Sale is for the loaded body only Thanks...   

Free postage. 

Please ask for any info. 

20220430_210901.jpg

20220430_133109.jpg

20220429_120258.jpg

20220429_120159.jpg

Edited by Rich
  • Like 4

i,m going too pull this until i have decided what too do. Thank you all for your interest. Couldn't sleep last night. Mrs was snoring, dog was farting. Might have been the other way round🤔.

Turns out it was a very easy fix (the bass, not the farting), no re drilling needed. 1.8 mil tapered ash veneer. Neck pockets snug now and everything is thunderously fine.  Thinking i,d go too bass hell if i split a working bass....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lowend soldier said:

i,m going too pull this until i have decided what too do. Thank you all for your interest. Couldn't sleep last night. Mrs was snoring, dog was farting. Might have been the other way round🤔.

Turns out it was a very easy fix (the bass, not the farting), no re drilling needed. 1.8 mil tapered ash veneer. Neck pockets snug now and everything is thunderously fine.  Thinking i,d go too bass hell if i split a working bass....

Totally! If you’ve got it how you like it then keep the thing.  Well done…

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Rich changed the title to WITHDRAWN Enfield Avenger II... fully loaded body