Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline Geezer Butler bass guitar. Possible trades added. - *SOLD*
£800
Darlington

karlfer

Precision body, Jazz neck

Ash body, maple neck, ebony board, matching headstock, factory fitted Geezer EMG pickups, DR Black Beauties, rather black.

Comes with a good non-Lakland gigbag (I will sell it £750 cash collected with no gigbag).

Quite weighty for one of mine at 9lb 14oz

COURIER, I will box it up, buyer to organise & pay for courier.

TRADES, no thank you.

Feedback available.

Thanks for looking,

Karl.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 21

Showing in the shops as £1100 new however even Thomann is showing a long waiting time.

I doubt they will still be £1100 when they actually receive them.

Lots of reviews available of this bass, sounds great, plays great, reluctant sale as I need some money!

I put this up on FeeBay late yesterday afternoon (they had an offer on final value fees) and there are already 15 watchers.

I'm reasonably comfortable there will be a last minute starting bid, so if you're after it ...

1 hour ago, Sharkfinger said:

You have used up all the available black everywhere for this bass.  Just checked... nope; no black left anywhere.

Gorgeous!  I'm aiming for the same look with Ponty

image.png.d05a56b411520a7599068fd9c7726ed8.png 

Ooooo ... black strings ... where are they from!?

S'manth

• Like 1

@karlfer that is truly a lovely instrument!  I actually have the EMG Geezer Butler PHZ pickup on my baby.

It is sorely tempting, but I am trying to remain steadfast to seeking a 5 string sub-short scale for my next bass.

GLWTS

S'manth x

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sharkfinger said:

You have used up all the available black everywhere for this bass.  Just checked... nope; no black left anywhere.

I still have some black left my liege 😁

DSCF4928 (2).JPG

• Like 1

• karlfer changed the title to Lakland Skyline Geezer Butler bass guitar. Price drop, please see post.

Would love to relieve you of this but I need my Sire gone first in order that I can fess up to having bought this beauty a little while back on here 

DABD7C66-84CD-4404-B329-1F8D18756B5F.jpeg

• Like 1

On 31/05/2022 at 16:42, JPJ said:

Would love to relieve you of this but I need my Sire gone first in order that I can fess up to having bought this beauty a little while back on here 

DABD7C66-84CD-4404-B329-1F8D18756B5F.jpeg

Nice Lakkie, good luck with your Sire 

On 01/06/2022 at 22:41, bluedoughboy said:

I’ve got a new gig after a few years of wilderness and dep gigs. If my gig funds reach £750 and it’s still here I may well have that off of you. Currently a couple hundred plus courier fees short. 

Having seen a Mex Hoppus up at £1350 and a Mex Noir at £850 this week, I should be putting the price up rather than dropping it 😮😁

• karlfer changed the title to Lakland Skyline Geezer Butler bass guitar. Possible trades added.
  • karlfer changed the title to Sold Lakland Skyline Geezer Butler bass guitar.