Why become a member? ×

For Sale: 2006 Sadowsky MS5 Black and Maple 5 string - Price reduced to £1,500 - *WITHDRAWN*
£1600
Harrow, NW London

Noisyjon

Hi All,

I hope you're well and thanks for looking.

This bass is now withdrawn from sale and the info left up for posterity!

2006 Sadowsky MS5 bass, Made in Japan.

Weighing in at 8.8 pounds / 4 KGs on my portable luggage scales.

I bought it in from Bass Direct back in December 2020 and it is a stunning bass with a maple neck, an upgraded VTC circuit, nice weight and really well set up. It comes with the older rectangular 'soft-hard' case. 

Thanks,

Jon

663256195_Caseopen.thumb.jpg.812de764f4c43470cc47b11e2f6b7c57.jpg

Edited by Noisyjon
withdrawn
  • Like 8

• Noisyjon changed the title to For Sale: 2006 Sadowsky MS5 Black and Maple 5 string - Price reduced to £1,500
41 minutes ago, Noisyjon said:

Hi Terry,

I don’t I’m afraid.

Is there an easy way to tell without dismantling it do you know?

To be honest I really don't know how to tell them apart either other than the single coil hum when each pickup is soloed. Is this something you've experienced or are the pups dead quiet when soloed?

12 hours ago, Terry M. said:

To be honest I really don't know how to tell them apart either other than the single coil hum when each pickup is soloed. Is this something you've experienced or are the pups dead quiet when soloed?

Hi Terry,

I haven't noticed a hum but I tend to run both pickups on full and I haven't used it in any other locations other than home!

I'll investigate more and get back to you ASAP.

8 hours ago, Noisyjon said:

Hi Terry,

I haven't noticed a hum but I tend to run both pickups on full and I haven't used it in any other locations other than home!

I'll investigate more and get back to you ASAP.

No worries at all. If silent when panned away from the centre there's a strong chance they're humbuckers.

8 hours ago, Noisyjon said:

• Noisyjon changed the title to WITHDRAWN: 2006 Sadowsky MS5 Black and Maple 5 string