Why become a member? ×

Fender HR Deville 4x10 Guitar Combo SOLD SOLD SOLD

For all you six string players!

This is a [b]Fender Hot Rod Deville Guitar Amp[/b].

It is the amp with the 4x10 Inch speaker configuration.

This amp is rated at 60W RMS, but, this is a real Fender all-tube amplifier, therefore 60W is extremely loud. If you have only ever played standard solid state guitar amps, you will be shocked at just how good an all-tube amp sounds. I have seen massive bands such as Bloc Party and The Editors using this amp. So, this is up there with the top amps you can get, hence the price.

Fender are world-renowned for having the best clean channel going, and that is definitely true with this amp. Crystal clear and sparkly clean channel, with the option of reverb. There is also a drive/more-drive channel for some dirt to your sound.

I have recently had the amp serviced under the guarantee, and all the tubes have been checked. This was also re-tubed recently, so it does not need anything doing to it for a long time. I even have the sheet back from Fender stating that it in full working order.

It comes complete with a Fender soft cover, powercable attached, the Fender Footswitch, and the cable for the footswitch.

I also have the original box and the instruction manual.

This amp is perfect for blues/rock/indie etc etc etc. It also handles pedals very well, so you can build on your sound. I find it is very good at the current wave of indie such as Kings Of Leon, Bloc Party, Coldplay, Killers, Editors, Interpol.

If anyone is after a pro amp for decent sized gigs, then this could well be the amp for you.

Originally, this cost myself around £850.00. I bought this amp from new.

Now, onto the condition. This amp has never had chance to be used properly at a decent volume, which is a shame. It has yet to even be gigged. It has been used in my house for practicing and has been very well looked after. Be warned, this amp is incredibly deceptive, as it is VERY loud. It will compete with no problems against a full band, and it will still have plenty of volume left. The only thing wrong is some dust near the handle. PLEASE NOTE - the little 'lip' on the badge is only the protective plastic they put on the amps (same as scratchplates) to prevent any damage to the badge. I just left it on :) So its PERFECT!

The amp has no scuffs, no marks, and no electronic problems. It could be sold for new it looks that nice. The speaker grill cloth is in perfect condition. The cover is also perfect.

The 4x10 is much louder, and much brighter than the 2x12 version, due to the speaker configuration.

Unfortunately, I do not get the time to appreciate this excellent amp, therefore I have decided to sell it.

I am asking for around [u][b][s]£585[/s] now £570[/b][/u] ono, due to its excellent condition and recent service. Please feel free to make an offer by PM'ing me. [b]I WILL consider trades on immaculate items[/b] such as: USA Fender Jazz Basses/Lakland DJ5/JO5 plus adjustment, small Markbass cabs or combos plus adjustment, Aguilar DB112s, Orange Guitar Amps, Bergantino cabs plus adjustment, (I wish) Phil Jones Combos, and possibly other items.

[b][u]Delivery[/u][/b] - Again, with most gear its quite heavy. I predict the delivery will be £25-30, but I can double check. I am based in North East Lincs so if you want to pickup, thats probably better! I can meet if necessary.
[attachment=31542:DSC00301.JPG]
[attachment=31543:DSC00302.JPG]
[attachment=31544:DSC00307.JPG]
[attachment=31545:DSC00311.JPG]
[attachment=31546:DSC00315.JPG]
[attachment=31547:DSC00324.JPG]

Edit: SOLD TO A CHAP ON GUMTREE :rolleyes:

Can't wait to get my Orange Dual Terror and PC212 in White :D

Gareth

Edited by Musicman20

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='Musicman20' post='589007' date='Sep 3 2009, 07:16 PM']Temporarily on hold! :)[/quote]
If it doesn't sell please let me know, Im in E Yorkshire so collection pretty easy..........also how about a Marshall Super Bass 100 from late 70/s early 80's very loud. I have 2 and 1 is a spare that I never use.
John

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='589263' date='Sep 3 2009, 11:28 PM']If it doesn't sell please let me know, Im in E Yorkshire so collection pretty easy..........also how about a Marshall Super Bass 100 from late 70/s early 80's very loud. I have 2 and 1 is a spare that I never use.
John[/quote]

Hey

Ive got a chap off Gumtree first dibs, then the chap above your post, then if it doesnt sell ill give you a message. Thanks for the interest. If Im honest Id much prefer the cash as Im getting an Orange guitar setup.