Why become a member? ×

Site update 17/05/22 - let us know if you spot any bugs

Kiwi

Question

Hi BC'ers, 

We installed a series of updates to the forum software this evening. 

We couldn't find anything major with the themes like last time.  But if you happen to stumble across any new posting or text field related issues today, please let us know below and we'll look into it. 

cheers

K

14 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Thats weird, I haven't done any and I went through a phase of a lot.

My memory is hazy but if correct I got it under control with patience and then after the update they disappeared only to reappear in bulk a few days back, not taking long to catch me out again.

Over the last couple months I’ve been experiencing 2 issues:

1. Pages take a few seconds to load, even on a super fast connection. If you dare to start scrolling before the page has finished the rest of the page is blank, the page appear to hang and the only way out is to close the tab and start again. In this instance the blue page loading bar has finished so you’ve no idea whether the page has fully loaded or not.

2. Pages sometimes hang part way through loading. In this instance the blur page loading bar sticks part-way; again, closing the tab and loading the page again is the only way out.

I’m on iOS15.5, I think it was also happening on 15.4.1. I don’t block cookies or popups and have nothing special installed. Clearing cache/cookies, restarting the app or the device have no effect and I don’t get it with any other websites.