Why become a member? ×

Another (!) final drop to £2215 Marleaux Consat Custom 6 walnut + free UK courier! - *SOLD*
£3000
Near Tonbridge, Kent

Kevsy71

SOLD

Marleaux Consat Custom 6 Walnut EB 6 string bass,

£2400£2215. I decided not to send it to a shop for a commission sale, but it is now on Reverb for £2400.   I'd rather sell it here - and you get free postage (UK) :)

EU buyers now welcome but will need to arrange courier pickup

Maple body, walnut top, bolt-on maple neck, ebony (Dispoyros crassifolia) fingerboard,

Dot inlays on fretboard, 24 frets, 34" scale. String spacing 18mm (I think this may be adjustable at the bridge but I've not tried).

2x Häussel pickups in wood housing, 3-band EQ, volume, pan, active/passive switch, three-way coil tap switch for each pickup (single/split/humbucker), black hardware, walnut headstock top

incl. Marleaux gigbag and all case candy, including Allen keys and Thomann's professional photo of the bass.

Made in Germany.

Brought brand new from Thomann earlier this year. Near mint condition: I can't find any dings, dongs, scratches or other marks. My first 6 and a dream to adapt to with the 18mm spacing. Not gigged as such, but played at one church service, the low B was a delight through the PA - far more solid than most 5's I've played.

Only selling because it's too getting too little use - I'll get a more modest 6 as I've loved learning some Bach pieces notated by Heiko Jung on his Marleaux Contra!

Trial/collection welcome, I'm near Tonbridge about 20 mins from J5 M25.

Free courier within UK, EU buyers welcome but will need to arrange courier pickup.

Payment by BACS, or I can issue a PayPal invoice to Basschat members with a feedback history.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Kevsy71
SOLD
  • Like 6

• Kevsy71 changed the title to Marleaux Consat Custom 6 walnut £3000
  • Kevsy71 changed the title to NOW £2500 Marleaux Consat Custom 6 walnut
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Kevsy71 changed the title to *SOLD elsewhere* Marleaux Consat Custom 6 walnut