Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Harley Benton JB40FL fretless with EMG upgrade £150 - *SOLD*
£225
Near Diss, Norfolk/ Suffolk border

lownote

Here's a JB40FL lined fretless with EMG active pickup upgrade.  The same mod as outlined by Lobster in this video  here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2h5cZFDkUA.

I bought the bass new and for the price (or for a good deal more) it's a peachy little thing, beautifully finished and with hardly a mark. The only downside is it's quite heavy at around 10.6 lbs.

The active EMG upgrade gives much more depth to the pickup side of things and a hi-mass bridge donates more quality in that area too. Lovely figuring on the laurel 'board. 

Fitted with D'Addario Chrome flats.

Comes with a (very) basic gig bag.

The bass and the pups new are together close to £300, so I'm asking £150 + postage at £25.  Obv collection will be cheaper for you. 

Looking for trades with a decent cheap fretted P bass in good nick - Squier, Yamaha, whatever, perhaps with cash adjustment. If yours is a fretted HB I'd only be interested if the frets have been dressed properly.

_72A2733crop.jpg

_72A2734crop.jpg

Edited by lownote
  • Like 5

• lownote changed the title to FS/FT: Harley Benton JB40FL fretless with EMG upgrade £150
  • lownote changed the title to FS/FT: Harley Benton JB40FL fretless with EMG upgrade £150 *SOLD*