Why become a member? ×

Shuker Series 2
£1450
Lincoln

playbass

Shuker Series 2

SHUKER’s Description

The Series Two design features a solid body of either Swamp Ash, White Ash, Alder, Black Walnut or Mahogany, other woods are available. Options on a figured facing wood drop top. A huge choice of Flamed, burr and highly figured timbers.

The neck is a 5 or 7 piece laminate of maple and wenge or maple and black sycamore veneers, other options are available. The headstock is angled back and a head veneer of matching body wood is finished the same. A large choice of fretboard wood, maple, birdseye maple, rosewoods, ebonies, etc.

Through neck versions have a sculptured heel area that flows into the body, bolt on basses have a reduced, carved down heel with recessed neck fixings to allow unrestricted access.

A choice of hardware and Pickups from the most respected and highest quality manufacturers, such as Schaller, Gotoh, Hipshot and EMG, Seymour Duncan, Aguilar. Options on custom wound pickups from Aaron Armstrong and Mojo. Active preamps from John East, Aguilar, Seymour Duncan available in 2 and 3 band.

Available in all string formats and several scale lengths, nut widths and necks carved to customers requirements. Hardwearing stainless steel fret wire and brass nuts.

Necks are finished in either gloss or satin lacquer for super smooth feel, bodies in polyester base coat and polyurethane topcoats, satin or gloss.

Edited by playbass
  • Like 19

I do not need another Shuker, I do not need another Shuker 😂😂

Fantastic basses and this one looks sublime!  Weight and balance great and they play beautifully. This one represents a huge discount over a new one - GLWTS a although I doubt you’ll need it !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• playbass changed the title to Shuker Series II - LIGHTWEIGHT
11 hours ago, Risk101 said:

I do not need another Shuker, I do not need another Shuker 😂😂

Fantastic basses and this one looks sublime!  Weight and balance great and they play beautifully. This one represents a huge discount over a new one - GLWTS a although I doubt you’ll need it !

Thank you Mr 101. 
For me, the price of new mass produced basses (eg Fender) at the moment makes this bass even more of a bargain, but I do seem to enjoy adding instruments to my “should never have sold that” list. 😬

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • playbass changed the title to VIDEO & AUDIO - Shuker
  • 2 weeks later...
  • playbass changed the title to FREE DELIVERY - Shuker
  • playbass changed the title to FREE DELIVERY - Shuker Series 2
  • playbass changed the title to Shuker Series 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • playbass changed the title to 2014 Shuker Series 2
  • playbass changed the title to Shuker Series 2
  • Kev locked this topic