Why become a member? ×

FS/FT - Reduced £600! Warwick FNA Jazzman Satin Red Transparent - *SOLD*
£625
Plymouth

Raslee

REDUCED £600

Got this a few week ago in a trade and as much as I like how it's built and the looks, the sound is not doing it for me - think i'm probably too used to my P basses now. I did think about spending a couple of hundred on a different pre and possibly some pickups but then i thought I'd try sell it on first - if it doesn't sell then i'll mod it at some point.

One of the tuners broke shortly after I got it, fortunately i had a spare Warwick tuner but this is chrome where as the others are Gold. I've added bigdumbys original add below as the pics are much better than i could ever hope to achieve (hope this is ok). As stated the bass is a player, plenty of gig scars but plays great - see the pics. I've put new Roto's on too as this is my preferred strings.

Trades, 4 string Stingray esq bass, Ray34 or Sun plus cash my way, light jazz under 8.5lbs perhaps - try me though i'm open to many ideas , P's/J's, quirky basses - cash deals either way as i don't mind a cheaper bass either..... just don't need a 6 string bass.

Sale: Was £625, Now £600 + P&P or collect from Plymouth.

Original add here:

Warwick.jpg.f0c64551ff91aa50a2ecc8b7ccc40018.jpg

Edited by Raslee
  • Like 5

Real bargain - I gig my FNA and LX Streamer Jazzman over far more expensive boutique basses I own.   Worth pointing out the OP bass is German built.   If there is a weakish point it’s the pickups, as I believe the preamp is a very decent Seymour Duncan unit - I changed the p/ups in my Jazzman fir a Nordstrand Bigman 4 and Bartolini b-axis Jazz, but the original MEC’s are decent enough.

Lovely finish and wood facings on this one, and I think the “FNA” Corvette body ones are fairly rare too........GLWTS 👍

• Thanks 1

• Raslee changed the title to FS/FT - Reduced £600! Warwick FNA Jazzman Satin Red Transparent
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Raslee changed the title to Sold FS/FT - Reduced £600! Warwick FNA Jazzman Satin Red Transparent