Why become a member? ×

Barefaced two10 swap for Big Baby 2/Super compact - *WITHDRAWN*
£500
Keighley

Love my Two10 but with my current setup I need something with a little more transparency rather than a more vintage tone.

Long shot but looking to possibly trade for a Big Baby 2 or Super Compact if anyone has one and wants to trade? Obviously can discuss a little extra money either way depending on relative costs.

It's the 4ohm version and hasn't seen much action as seen in the picture, if anyone's interested I can take some more pictures!

PXL_20220513_083127870.jpg

Edited by MrDinsdale

1 hour ago, patrikmarky said:

Love the schecter mate ..!

Cheers! It's great!

Didn't come particularly well set up and had to file a little bump out of the topnut to stop some rattle but it's so nice to play now.

The EMG BTS preamp is great, I've tweaked it so the treble acts as a kind of high mid/treble boost and it gives it a really aggressive tone.

• Like 1

On 20/05/2022 at 17:35, patrikmarky said:

My 2 schecters though one has been modified considerably..😬

6854EB3D-8145-49B8-9CDC-8DE3D79F5CA8.jpeg

I’m sorry to derail this FS thread with bass lust but dayyyyuuuumm. I’ve never been able to shake the feeling that a souped up slab body tele style 5 string in a funky colour was in my future and this has just confirmed it! The green (is it green?!) fella on the left is lovely!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, moley6knipe said:

I’m sorry to derail this FS thread with bass lust but dayyyyuuuumm. I’ve never been able to shake the feeling that a souped up slab body tele style 5 string in a funky colour was in my future and this has just confirmed it! The green (is it green?!) fella on the left is lovely!!

No worries! I can't recommend schecter enough if you like slim necks. You're getting a lot of bass for your money with them.

Hi Mate ..

Yeah the one on the left is green ..it’s a bit of a cheat as the neck and electronics are from a schecter cv bass ..I couldn’t get on with the body shape so go a local guitar luthier to put a slab body together….for a passive bass the sound option is endless there “j” bucker pups are amazing..only down side it’s a little on the heavy side ..

On 20/05/2022 at 13:19, MrDinsdale said:

Cheers! It's great!

Didn't come particularly well set up and had to file a little bump out of the topnut to stop some rattle but it's so nice to play now.

The EMG BTS preamp is great, I've tweaked it so the treble acts as a kind of high mid/treble boost and it gives it a really aggressive tone.

How’d you tweak the treble mate ..I find it far aggressive 

• 7 months later...

I just got a j4 as a backup and i love it! I'd actually go as far as to say i like it even more than the p4, especially for more aggressive stuff. I do think a big part of that is that the P has the active EMGs that just don't work as well for the current project.

Incredible instruments though.

57C491CB-27BC-4AAD-8111-0B404293D2F5.thumb.jpeg.61f9d4d92da16246e4ef57a519261769.jpeg

• MrDinsdale changed the title to Barefaced two10 swap for Big Baby 2/Super compact **WITHDRAWN**