Why become a member? ×

And it’s a thank you from me…….

mattbass6

May I just say, I’ve been here since 2009 and in that time, I’ve met some amazing people with quite a few becoming firm friends. I’ve bought great gear here without any hassle, sold gear without any hassle, and engaged in great conversations about all things bass. What a great space to share with so many likeminded folk. Thanks to all who frequent this place. 

I just wanted to acknowledge how valuable this place is. Cheers ☺️

• Like 31
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, martthebass said:

I hate this place.....before BC I was a successful business man with a strong financial portfolio.  However my addictive bass buying has now seen me living in a tent behind a soup kitchen in Cowdenbeath.  Damn you Basschat....

mmmmmm-soup.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martthebass said:

I hate this place.....before BC I was a successful business man with a strong financial portfolio.  However my addictive bass buying has now seen me living in a tent behind a soup kitchen in Cowdenbeath.  Damn you Basschat....

But at least you have 84 basses to keep you company….

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, martthebass said:

Well, it all depends on what kind of tent you are living in. Is it more like the one on the left or more like the one on the right?

tent1.thumb.jpg.60a018f3a24926eea48ffe53c6b4db86.jpg tent2.thumb.jpg.ab91f6fcd7ac73d32b39874a8994648c.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, martthebass said:

You've got a tent?! You lucky, lucky bas...😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, fleabag said:

We used to dream of living in a tent.

A tent? Pah! In my day we were so poor that the only clothes we had were Y fronts, and at night they were used to make a tent to sleep in.  A heavily soiled and rather pungent tent, but a tent nevertheless.