Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD BAREFACED TWO10 CAB. £500 ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£550
Scorton, Richmond, North Yorkshire

Pestie

Here is my absolutely excellent Barefaced Two10s cab.  It's hardly been used and has only left the house twice.  I bought it for a band I joined a couple of years ago but health problems and lockdowns put a stop to my plans.

This a cracking small lightweight cab that can be stacked with other cabs to make up an amazing rig.  Alternatively it's a very competent and loud Two10.  I've only really used it in the house but the twice I took it out it was amazing with amazing volume, tone and clarity.

This is what Barefaced say about it on their website: " The Two10 - The best old school sounding cab ever?"

• Dimensions:  15"/38cm high.  24"/61cm wide. 13"/33cm deep.
  • Weight: 14kg
  • Switchable 4/12 ohms to facilitate stacking if required.
  • Vintage Tone
  • It has 2 x 10CR250 drivers which are retro sounding high output ferrite 10" loudspeakers.
  • It has high volume displacement for 10" speakers that can produce big lows and extended treble clarity with harshness.

The cab comes with the official Barefaced cover which is unused.  The whole thing is excellent and I know will not dissapoint.

I don't want any trades thank you.  I live near Richmond, North Yorkshire and would prefer collection but I'm happy to ship in the UK at the buyers expense.  (Probably better if you can arrange your own courier).

I have the original shipping box and packing so it will be safe to courier.

I would like £500 please.

SAM_2491.JPG

SAM_2493.JPG

SAM_2494.JPG

SAM_2492.JPG

SAM_2495.JPG

SAM_2496.JPG

SAM_2497.JPG

SAM_2498.JPG

SAM_2499.JPG

Edited by Pestie

• Pestie changed the title to BAREFACED TWO10 CAB. £500