Why become a member? ×

Where to get Lakland style rubber knobs in the UK

glassmoon

I got very lucky with mine and someone in the UK had a set from Lakland going spare, as I wanted them for my 55-01.

Other than that, you'll be best to get them directly from Lakland, anything else will be an approximation and not necessarily exactly the same (I feel like I had a fairly conclusive look before).

Cheers
Si

1 hour ago, Sibob said:

I got very lucky with mine and someone in the UK had a set from Lakland going spare, as I wanted them for my 55-01.

Other than that, you'll be best to get them directly from Lakland, anything else will be an approximation and not necessarily exactly the same (I feel like I had a fairly conclusive look before).

Cheers
Si

Thanks Si - I have considered approaching Lakland themselves... we're just getting crucified here in the UK with anything considered "musical" by the mail services or whoever is in charge of fleecing the public (tongue in cheek... sorta, kinda)

• Like 1

So, in the end, through the "other" bass blog, I found Sadowsky style knobs here in the UK from CPC.  They were attractively priced... I will post a pic when they are on the bass.

Yeah, @Stingray64, the electronics stores seem to be the better option.  Perhaps bass & guitar players don't change the knobs often enough to warrant a large knob inventory... 

Sorted though :)

• Like 1