Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Plus 1992 PJ Bass USA - *SOLD*
£895
Lancaster

ash

Fender Precision Plus 1992 US Made Bass

This Precision Plus is in excellent condition and comes with original case, manual and tools. It differed from the standard P bass of the era by having Lace Sensor PJ pickups, fine tune heavy duty bridge, extended top horn to help with balance and 22 frets. This was considered the top of the range P bass of the early 90’s, quality is superb. It’s all original with the exception of the tortoiseshell scratchplate which was custom made for the previous owner. It’s a fantastic instrument in excellent condition with only minor blemishes. The neck is straight and the frets in very good condition. Truss rod acts as it ought to, hardware and pickups work perfectly. Only selling as it’s a little heavier than my other basses at 4.5kgs.

I’d prefer pickup in person but I will post but only in the UK. The wood grain on the (presumably ash) body is lovely. A very high quality 30 year old bass for not much more than a used roadworn. No trades unless you have a lightweight maple board US Precision. 

Edited by ash
Sold thanks
  • Like 8

I've seen and played a good number of these over the years but I haven't seen one in such condition for a very long time.  Looks like a centre-jointed two-piece ash body too.  These were quite a premium bass at the time of release.  Absolute bargain IMO

• Thanks 1

A really nice bass this, I came close to buying it myself as it has some features which are rare on Fender basses.

In the end I decided not to as currently I have 5 PJ's 😚

I particularly liked the pick up selector switch.

As we all know Ash is a top guy to deal with, good luck with the sale Ash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ash changed the title to Fender Precision Plus 1992 PJ Bass USA sold