Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Warwick Streamer LX Jazzman - price drop £700 - *SOLD*
£800
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire

Elfrasho

Must admit, I don't know a great deal about this bass, but I took it in on a trade. I've gigged it once, and although its a very easy bass to play and sounds absolutely brilliant, I'm not a huge fan of the body shape so looking to move it on. I'm not desperate to sell though as it really is a cracking bass, but also happy to move it on if someone wants it, or if an interesting trade comes up. 

I was told this is an '06 model and I've no reason to disbelieve it. Has a few battle scars to the body but the neck and headstock seem in immaculate condition.  Electronically completely sound. The pickups look a bit weird in the photos however I've packed the insides with a little electrician tape just to get the covers slightly closer to the strings - personal preference and easily reversed. 

2NT03863.thumb.jpg.92bfea51cff4e434bfb309e04e93dee0.jpg2NT03867.thumb.jpg.747f6c7165bc3f9a2ce8a85494c1a0d0.jpg2NT03868.thumb.jpg.36871ffccfdccd55deaea49c88adc3c8.jpg2NT03869.thumb.jpg.7bcb66bc19c4137eaeed82a2749d7933.jpg

Comes with leather strap fitted with the recessed strap locks. No case or bag. Happy to package up if buyer arranges courier. 

Trades:  Fender aerodyne Jazz in candy apple red, or something with 2 humbucker size pickups.

Edited by Elfrasho
price drop
  • Like 7

• Elfrasho changed the title to FS/FT Warwick Streamer LX Jazzman - price drop £700
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Elfrasho changed the title to Sold FS/FT Warwick Streamer LX Jazzman - price drop £700