Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003 2006 - *WITHDRAWN*
£1400
Saltcoats. north ayrshire, scotland.

geofio

Here we have my main Rickenbacker 4003 from 2006 , I re finished this bass my self in a sparkle coating, it was originally Jetglo, it still has the original finish on the  back of the neck and matt black on the rear body , it will need a refinish unless you want it as a gigging bass, I have taken into consideration a refinish with the price, it plays fantastically, neck is solid never moves and is straight, have not adjusted the neck for years now it has never needed it !!  6 months ago I fitted brand new Rickenbacker pickups with the adjustable pole pieces, both neck and and bridge units, the original pups were not adjustable, pickup cover is included,  this bass really growls it has been used on 12 Extreme Danger albums to date,  only selling as I am done playing now, it is a cracking Ric to play, best one I have had and i have owned over 40 of them since the 70's. It has original case but it is well used but functional.   Tone wise this thing is a monster, cracking growling E string a lot of the modern Rics still suffer weak E strings I have noticed, not this beast. any questions just let me know. I have enquired about getting it refinished and the price was around £300 so you would have a cracking Ric 4003 for around £1700 if you decided to have it done, or maybe you will like it the way it is then it is a steal at the price. I have included a screen shot of the Rickenbacker register where all my Rics are registered, if anyone doubts the authenticity of the bass.   WITHDRAWN.

my feedback  

Edited by geofio
  • Like 5

• geofio changed the title to Rickenbacker 4003 2006. WITHDRAWN.