Why become a member? ×

Sequencial Prophet 5 Rev 4 as new Boxed - *SOLD*
£2400
Saltcoats, north ayrshire, Scotland.

Sequencial Prophet 5 Rev 4 , latest firmware installed , in as new condition, only few months old , stunning black walnut cabinet,   never left my studio, manual, with original box. feels fantastic and built like a tank. pickup welcome.   SOLD

my feedback. 

Edited by geofio
  • Like 4

Hi Quatschmacher, No mate I am done playing,  sold my basses , sold my computer, just a few items to shift now , Prophet feels and sound amazing , you feel you are playing a real synthesizer with this board, just so well made the knobs, the keys , the cabinet, and such a warm analog sound.  cheers Buddy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geofio said:

Hi Quatschmacher, No mate I am done playing,  sold my basses , sold my computer, just a few items to shift now , Prophet feels and sound amazing , you feel you are playing a real synthesizer with this board, just so well made the knobs, the keys , the cabinet, and such a warm analog sound.  cheers Buddy.

Sorry to hear that. I hope it’s a positive decision and one that gives you more time for your other passions. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

Sorry to hear that. I hope it’s a positive decision and one that gives you more time for your other passions. 

Thanks mate, I have waited and fought the decision , we just made a cracking album called moment by moment and it was a joy to do ,but my hands and arms are getting worse, been enjoying listening to music again.

• geofio changed the title to Sequencial Prophet 5 Rev 4 as new Boxed. SOLD