Why become a member? ×

Trickfish Trilobite - last drop £360 - *SOLD*
£480

Gareth Hughes

NOW £400 £380 £360 plus postage.

Up for sale is a Trickfish Trilobite preamp - truly the bells and whistles of preamps. Only about a year old, with maybe 10 gigs under its belt. This is the newer, smaller enclosure. Incredibly versatile: dual DI outputs - one pre or post, the other dedicated post. Awesome built in headphone amp. Two effects loops - one series, the other parallel with clean volume control. Then there's the two independent channels - one with selectable hi and lo mids, the other fixed. Plus a mute with tuner output. Comes with supplied 12V power supply. Only selling as I have a 2 channel head that takes care of that function. New these are £580-ish and very out of stock. Selling this for £480. NOW £400 plus postage.

Here's the official Trickfish blurb:  The Trilobite is an extremely flexible, high quality dual channel preamplifier paired with routing options required for modern gig setups. The Bullhead EQ section allows for a broad range of tone control including shelving EQ’s for the Bass and Treble controls and variable band pass EQ’s for the Lo Mid and Hi Mid. A parallel and series effect loop, along with two direct outputs, make the Trilobite ideal for the stage or studio. Whether it’s in a pedalboard setup or standalone, you’ll have the most versatile setup possible no matter where you are.

IMG_5806-min.thumb.jpg.394a84e5ab1c2eba457e060c420ccff6.jpg

IMG_5808-min.thumb.jpeg.61ce4f77bdb74e7669c948e139c255fa.jpeg

IMG_5807-min.thumb.jpeg.99778217b56d2180d6380fc3fcdfd7c9.jpeg

And a Premier Guitar review (with the older enclosure): 

Edited by Gareth Hughes
Price dropped to £400
  • Like 6

Just now, thebassist said:

The best preamp available currently in my opinion. Their amplifiers and their Trilobite and Minnow pedals are just outstanding.

I use my bullhead with a Greenboy fearless F112 and it’s just a monster 

• Like 1

• Gareth Hughes changed the title to Trickfish Trilobite - drop £450
  • Gareth Hughes changed the title to *SOLD* Trickfish Trilobite