Why become a member? ×

Fender Classic 50,s P Bass - *SOLD*
£625
Lampeter wales

Lowend soldier

Fender classic 50,s series p bass for sale.

Not long had this cracking p bass but the wider neck is causing problems with an old hand injury. 

Excellent condition apart from a tiny ding at the back of the strap button at the bottom of the bass. Can barely be seen up close. Sounds phenomenal. Looks stunning. The one piece maple neck is top class and should be on every fender.  Comes with the fender gig bag. Sad sale. But a real bargain for someone. Bass can be posted at buyers expense. 

20220430_181753.jpg

20220430_181745.jpg

20220430_181728.jpg

20220430_181847.jpg

20220430_181833.jpg

20220430_181812.jpg

Edited by Lowend soldier
  • Like 5

Just what I'm looking for! Are you willing to meet somewhere between where you live and Oxford? I'll have definitely have it, just need to arrange pick up or postage details.

Edited by FinnDave
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've got as far as adding a new Vintera Precision to a shop's basket several times, but back off when I wonder how long I could manage looking at the bright red finish (I won't even mention the weird green ones). I always think 'if only they did these in sunburst' - and here it is! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FinnDave said:

I've got as far as adding a new Vintera Precision to a shop's basket several times, but back off when I wonder how long I could manage looking at the bright red finish (I won't even mention the weird green ones). I always think 'if only they did these in sunburst' - and here it is! 

yh the 2 tone is classic and very tastefull. 

3 minutes ago, Lowend soldier said:

yh the 2 tone is classic and very tastefull. 

Of the four basses I have at the moment (two Jazz, two Precision) three are sunburst, but the white Precision is too good a bass to be bothered by its colour.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

Of the four basses I have at the moment (two Jazz, two Precision) three are sunburst, but the white Precision is too good a bass to be bothered by its colour.

fully agreed white fenders can sit in any rack. Soon to be on its way too you sir.............. SOLD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Lowend soldier changed the title to Fender Classic 50,s P Bass now sold sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!