Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute Series Kiloton bass - *WITHDRAWN*
£320
Isle of Wight

Grassie

WITHDRAWN - MODS PLEASE REMOVE

***PRICE DROP - NOW £300*** Up for grabs is this lovely bass, I haven’t had it long but have realised I just prefer jazz basses, so this is being moved on. Finished in Alpine White, it features G&L’s brilliant MFD pickup which is a passive but powerful unit. Switchable between single coil/series/parallel, it sounds like a passive Stingray with loads of bottom end and punchy mids. The fretboard is rosewood (and a nice thick slab of it too) frets are decent. The bridge is G&L’s patented saddle-lock unit, which in my opinion is one of the best out there - the amount of resonance and sustain this thing puts through the body is ridiculous and no doubt adds to the punch you get from this bass. Bad stuff? There is a small ding in the paint on the front, and another on the back (both of which happened with the previous owner) that I have tried to photograph, but neither affect the playability of this instrument. I’m asking £300, brand new these go for upwards of £450 (although I think the white one is now discontinued). No case I’m afraid. Located in Newport on the Isle of Wight, and I’m very reluctant to ship as couriers do not seem to give a flying you-know-what about other people’s stuff, but I am willing to meet at one of the IOW ferry ports (Portsmouth/Southampton/Lymington)to do the deal.

Thanks for looking. 😊

A3793B13-B40E-47D3-84DB-85D8D643D768.jpeg

E91A7D93-43E7-4CD2-B844-76D0D0BD8385.jpeg

3B4823F3-BE65-4523-879A-EDB4AE605D42.jpeg

Edited by Grassie
Price drop
  • Like 3

• Grassie changed the title to WITHDRAWN G&L Tribute Series Kiloton bass