Why become a member? ×

Last Price Drop to £550 Bitsa PBass For Sale - *WITHDRAWN*
£799
NW London

RSbassman

For Sale my Bitsa PBass with Fender neck & custom body was told it is walnut and Fender pickup that's all I know

I bought this bass in its current form a little while ago and I have not changed anything apart from recently adjusting the pot height to make it sit lower down near to the body

It is a solid bass guitar that is setup and plays well 

it looks and sounds great and if it doe not sell I will happily keep it  

The previous owner told me that it was his main gigging bass 

it weighs 9.9lbs on my scale

Can meet up part way or can post UK ONLY postage around £50 insured I believe

20220429_123956.jpg

20220429_124032.jpg

20220429_124048.jpg

20220429_124222.jpg

20220429_124112.jpg

20220429_124137.jpg

20220429_124533.jpg

neck adjust.jpg

neck heel.jpg

Edited by RSbassman
Withdrawn
  • Like 4

• RSbassman changed the title to Price Drop to £699 Bitsa PBass For Sale
37 minutes ago, Kev said:

Interesting bitsa! 

Do you know what the story behind the Fender Custom Shop neck is or where it came from?

Hi Kev

The neck is not custom shop but it is Fender I was told this when I bought it it also has a custom shop neck plate as well 

I bought this bass because I like how it looks

the neck is straight and it is setup well with no wear on the frets 

it is a rock solid bass guitar and it sounds great

Hi do you have any pictures without the pick guard? And near the truss Rod and neck pocket? Curious to what bass you have now that you play ?

I have several and wanting to sell or exchange etc 😊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedEarth said:

Hi do you have any pictures without the pick guard? And near the truss Rod and neck pocket? Curious to what bass you have now that you play ?

I have several and wanting to sell or exchange etc 😊

Hi I don't have any pictures without the pick guard at the moment I will sort that nearer the weekend 

I recently bought a Pino Pbass custom shop to replace this which was my only Pbass but I have other high end basses 

I have too many basses at the moment 

Very interesting bass. As said above, would be good to see neck heel and pocket, and the pick guard off. It shares some similarities with a Fender MIJ 51 precision and Squier VM Telebass. Clear to see the string through ferrules were an afterthought. What is the finish like on the neck, is it glossy, matt or satin? If it were an MIJ, it would have ‘Crafted in Japan’ written on the back of the neck just above where it joins the pocket. Do you know who the pickup manufacturer is?

Cheers, Andy

Edited by andy67

• RSbassman changed the title to Last Price Drop to £600 Bitsa PBass For Sale
On 11/05/2022 at 05:22, andy67 said:

Clear to see the string through ferrules were an afterthought. 

I don't think that's right, I would guess they are marked up because of scraping off an original polyester finish this body had at some point. It's a real pain to get the paint off from around ferrules like these, I've done it myself fighting the paint off a squier Tele and they ended up looking very much like this.

• RSbassman changed the title to Last Price Drop to £550 Bitsa PBass For Sale
  • RSbassman changed the title to Last Price Drop to £550 Bitsa PBass For Sale. Withdrawn